Wednesday, August 6, 2014

My Twin Pregnancy: Week By Week

I never, in a million years, would have thought that we would be expecting TWINS!!! Yes, you heard it right, TWINS! Neither sides of the family has twins. At our first ultrasound, the Dr. asked "Are you ready for some news?" I was so worried that it would be another miscarriage. We reluctantly said okay. She went on "I see two babies." OMG!!! We busted out laughing. I think we doubted the doctor for a second. In our head, we thought "How is that possible?" It took us a couple of weeks to adjust to the idea of us expecting ... TWINS. With the first pregnancy nine years ago, we did not even own a camera. This time we have a nice camera so we decided to document everything that we can. We took weekly pictures of the belly. It was an amazing transformation going from week 12 to week 32. The twins decided to come on June 1st, 2014, at 33 weeks 4 days. They are healthy and doing very well. I will post more of their pictures on subsequent posts. 

 

3D ultrasound at 20 weeks

Welcome to the world, Jasmine & Naomi! At 33 weeks 4 days.





No comments:

Post a Comment